Thank you for visiting our Privacy Notice. Our highest priority at IDEAL ELECTRONICS S.A (hereinafter IDEAL) is to provide a safe environment for your personal data. This Privacy Notice is governed by the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 also known as General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR) and is compliant with all applicable national legislation, regulations and guidelines regarding the protection of personal data. This privacy notice aims to provide you with all mandatory information regarding the transparency of personal data processing.
Name and Address of the Controller
Controller for the purposes of the GDPR, or any other law related to data protection is:
IDEAL ELECTRONICS S.A.
25 Kreontos, 10442 Athens, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 51 93 800
You, as a data subject, have the following rights under the GDPR:
- a) The right to be informed. Anyone who processes your personal data, must inform you what data is processed, for what purpose and to whom else the data might pass.
- b) The right of access. You have the right to see what data is held of you by the data controller
- c) The right to rectification. You can ask to correct or amend any false or incomplete personal data that is held of you.
- d) The right to erasure or also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. Under certain circumstances you can ask the controller to erase personal data concerning you without delay and the controller has the obligation to erase it without any delay.
- e) The right to restriction of processing. Under certain circumstances you have the right to ask the controller for a temporary halt of processing of personal data.
- f) The right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you and to transmit those data to another controller.
- g) The right to object. You have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automated decision making, and direct marketing.
- h) Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You may contact us any time in order to:
- confirm whether any of your personal information is held
- have access to any of your personal information and verify its accuracy
- correct and update your record with personal data, in case it is inaccurate
- erase data or cease processing provided that there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it.
Data we collect from you
We are extremely committed to keeping your information safe.
We make sure that we do not collect your personal information, unless you provide it to us on your own initiative by contacting us or by filling in the relevant form, whether in hard copy or electronically in our website. This information may include your name and contact details, such as email address and telephone number, or other relevant information depending on the purpose of processing.
We may also collect some technical information from your device (computer, mobile, tablet) and web browsers such as your IP address, device ID, app ID, etc.
Purpose and Use of Personal Data
Our processing of your personal data will be justified if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
- Whenever we obtain your consent
- Whenever the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation
- Where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
Your information will not be used for any other than the purposes specified below:
- to deliver our services and to provide you with information about them
- to deal with your enquiries
- to contact you about things we think might interest you only in compliance with applicable consent requirements. You can always opt out by unsubscribing from marketing activities at any time.
Sharing your information with other companies
Your information will never be exchanged or sold. However, please keep in mind that we may share your personal information with other companies which belong to the IDEAL family. Also, in order for us to give you quality experiences we often use other companies (‘processors’) to process your personal information on our behalf, always in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation. We make sure that your personal information is looked after as if we were handling it directly. We carefully select these companies, only share with them what is necessary for the purpose of the processing activity and we make sure they keep your information secure.
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, for law enforcement purposes or other issues of public importance.
Some companies that provide services to us run their services from outside the European Economic Area. We only let that happen if we are satisfied with their levels of security. Keep in mind that when you give us personal information it could be transferred, stored or processed in a location outside the EEA, always in compliance with the safeguards required by the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data.
For how long we will keep your information
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is required or permitted by law or for as long as this is justified by the purpose of processing. After that period, personal data we hold about you will be erased securely.
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16 years old. Nor do we knowingly collect information from them. In case we find out that we have collected personal information from a child without appropriate and verified parental consent, we will try our best to delete that information as soon as possible.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow best practices. Our Company takes all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the secure processing of your personal data and to prevent any accidental loss or destruction and any unauthorised or illegal access, use, alteration or disclosure of your data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you have clicked on these links and left our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other websites which are not governed by this privacy notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be modified at any time. Please review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. This policy shall be effective from May 25th, 2018.
Feel free to contact us for any issue relating to the processing of your personal data, or to submit a complaint or exercise your legal rights:
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +30 210 51 93 800