Security Pre-Sales Engineer (SPSE_112021)
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Security Pre-Sales Engineer, who will connect with candidate business partners and build rapport, eventually getting them on board as IDEAL Technology Partners.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: PreSales, Engineer, IT
• Solid understanding of the OSI model, of the TCP/IP protocol suite and the relative routing and switching protocols (IP subnetting, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP).
• Confirmed hands-on experience with networking technologies and implementations (TCP/IP, VLANs, IP addressing and subnetting, NAT etc.).
• Knowledge: security & cloud technology (Fortinet, Forcepoint, Kaspersky)
• 5 years of previous experience in similar position
• Proven working experience in complex security environments with at least one vendor (FORTINET, CISCO)
• Desirable certifications NSE4, CCNA etc.
• Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent
Detailed Job Description
• In coordination with sales staff, proactively work within resellers to position product line and ensure comprehension of portfolio
• Build visibility with vendors and resellers to create a competitive distribution advantage
• Represent vendor’s product effectively and accurately
• Provide presentation and demonstration to partners of end users if necessary
• Maintain competitive awareness of other vendor products and other distribution activity
• Point of contact for customer inquiries regarding solution designs
• Acceptance and resolution of queries received via ticketing system
• Support sales team with product positioning
• Maintain appropriate vendor certifications to maintain accreditation in line with vendor programs
• Generate and provide customer quotations as requested by the sales staff and business partners
• Confirmed writing skills, with an emphasis on deployment guides, how-to-guides, technical enablement materials, and blogs
• Consistent record of learning new technologies, developing domain expertise on new products and solutions with ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical challenges.
• Knowledge of WAF, Email Gateway technologies along with general application and networking technologies
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV to email@example.com ! Job Code: SPSE-112021