JUNIOR CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Develop new and maintain existing channel partners that will resell IDEAL solutions
- Execute and manage short term as well as long term strategy plans
- Manage and drive growth with both existing and new resellers to achieve quota targets.
- Reseller relationship management
- Working closely with technical teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Understand after sale service and product knowledge, perform to train staff if necessary
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners
- Continuously refine and increase accuracy.
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to partner community
- Communicate product launches and promotions to partners and peers
- Perform other duties and projects both proactively and as assigned
- Sell the company’s products and services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Ensure that partners meet the requirements of their respective track in the partner program
- Maintain forecast and provide management with regular updates including sales forecasts, competitive analysis.
- 2 years of relevant sales experience, managing both in house and field sales within the IT industry
- Experience in IT Distribution is a plus
- Knowledge of markets such as : Cybersecurity, Networking, & Cloud is a plus
- Self-starter, energetic and analytical
- Bachelor’s in IT or Business / Management
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (Job Code: JCAM_042022)