Channel Account Manager (CAM-112021)
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Channel Account Manager, who will connect with candidate business partners and build rapport, eventually getting them on board as IDEAL Technology Partners.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
- Minimum 4 years of relevant sales experience, managing both in house and field sales within the IT industry
- Experience in IT Distribution is a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Has an overall knowledge of markets such as: Cybersecurity, Networking, & Cloud
- Self-starter, energetic and analytical
Experience in managing channel accounts and growing partnerships
- Bachelor’s in IT or Business / Management
Detailed Job Description
- Develop new and maintain existing channel partners that will resell IDEAL solutions
- Execute and manage short term as well as long term strategy plans
- Manage and drive growth with both existing and new resellers to achieve quota targets.
- Reseller relationship management
- Working closely with technical teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
Understand after sale service and product knowledge, perform to train staff if necessary
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners
- Continuously refine and increase accuracy.
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to partner community
- Communicate product launches and promotions to partners and peers
Perform other duties and projects both proactively and as assigned
- Sell the company’s products and services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
Ensure that partners meet the requirements of their respective track in the partner program
- Maintain forecast and provide management with regular updates including sales forecasts, competitive analysis.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ! Job Code: CAM-112021