At “IDEAL ELECTRONICS S.A.” (hereinafter referred to as “IDEAL” or “we” or the “Company” or “Data Controller”) we set as our main priority the protection of your privacy and personal data when you are using our website, as well as your easy and effortless navigation on our website. For this reason, this Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how IDEAL uses them on www.idealtech.gr website, and how you can manage them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that your internet browser asks your permission to store on the hard drive of your computer or any other electronic device that you use. The information stored on your computer may contain information about your use of the websites you visit, the date and time of your visit, the type of your browser, a random and unique user identification number etc. Once you agree, the file will be saved and assist with analyzing your online traffic. Cookies allow web applications to adapt their operation to your needs by collecting and storing information about your preferences.
Types of Cookies.
A. Cookies depending on the time they remain stored on your device are divided into:
- “Session cookies” which are stored on your device at the time you visit the website and are automatically deleted after you close your web browser and
- “Persistent cookies” which are stored on your device at the time you visit the website and remain stored after you close your web browser. “Persistent cookies” will be automatically reactivated when you open your browser and browse the internet.
B. Cookies depending on the website or domain that installs the cookie are divided into:
- “First-party cookies” are cookies set by the website you are visiting. Only that website can read them.
- “Third-party cookies” are cookies installed by a website other than the one visited by the user.
C. Cookies depending on the cause they are used are classified as per below.
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for the optimal operation of the website, allow you to browse and use its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot offer effective operation of our website, so they are pre-selected by default. Necessary cookies do not individually identify you.
- Functionality cookies which enable a website to remember information that change the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region that you are located. Such cookies are saved for as long as your browsing session lasts. For example, we can determine the frequency of users’ web traffic by collecting information such as the number of people visiting our website as well as which specific links were used, the number of users returned to it, the keywords used in the search field. In this regard we evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of the website, to discover errors and to develop new functions.
- Statistical analysis and performance cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with our wibesite by collecting and reporting information anonymously to improve the website. These cookies are placed by us or third parties on our behalf.
- Advertising (Targeting) Cookies are cookies that are specifically designed to gather information from you in order to display specific content that is tailored to you based on your interests.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that are analyzed but not yet classified into a category according to their type and purpose.
Cookies we use.
Below you can find information regarding the type of cookies used, their categorization and the duration of their storage. From the following categories of cookies, you can choose which ones you will have enabled or disabled on each visit to our website. These settings can be altered, and your consent can be withdrawn at any time.
How to manage cookies
Apart from the technically necessary cookies, which are mandatory, all the other categories require your consent prior to use. Thus, these categories are not pre-selected and you can freely choose any category you wish. Accepting each separate type of non-mandatory cookies does not in any way automatically imply the acceptance of the others. You can change your preference at any time by selecting the pop-up icon that appears at the bottom left of our website during your navigation, and by re-entering the categories of Cookies you wish us to collect from you.
Finally, you can change your browser settings to delete cookies already stored when using our website in your device and not accept new cookies. To learn more about this, visit the information pages of your device’s browser.
Links to websites provided by others.
What are your rights?
You have the rights set out in Articles 12-22 GDPR.:
- Access to your data
- Rectification or deletion of your data
- Portability of your data
- Restriction of processing your data
- Opposition to the processing of your data
- Withdrawing your consent to the use of some or all of the cookies and, by extension, to the processing of your data.
To exercise your above rights, you may submit your request via post by sending it at the Company’s headquarters at the postal address Kreontos 25, Athens 10442, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or legal@ideal, as well as, in case you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable law on the protection of personal data submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (postal address Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, email address email@example.com).
Learn more about who we are, how you can contact us, how we process your personal data and how you can exercise your rights in our Privacy Statement.
Last updated: 06/02/2024
Data Controller’s contact details:
IDEAL ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIAL COMMERCIAL SOCIETE ANONYME
(IDEAL ELECTRONICS S.A.)
Address: Kreontos 25, 104 42 Athens-Greece
Tel: +30 210 51 93 800