We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Channel Account Manager, who will connect with candidate business partners and build rapport, eventually getting them on board as IDEAL Technology Partners.
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
- Minimum 4 years of relevant sales experience, managing both in house and field sales within the IT industry
- Experience in IT Distribution is a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Has an overall knowledge of markets such as : Cybersecurity, Networking, & Cloud
- Self-starter, energetic and analytical
- Experience in managing channel accounts and growing partnerships
- Bachelor’s in IT or Business / Management
Detailed Job description
- Develop new and maintain existing channel partners that will resell IDEAL solutions
- Execute and manage short term as well as long term strategy plans
- Manage and drive growth with both existing and new resellers to achieve quota targets.
- Reseller relationship management
- Working closely with technical teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Understand after sale service and product knowledge, perform to train staff if necessary
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners
- Continuously refine and increase accuracy.
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to partner community
- Communicate product launches and promotions to partners and peers
- Perform other duties and projects both proactively and as assigned
- Sell the company’s products and services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Ensure that partners meet the requirements of their respective track in the partner program
- Maintain forecast and provide management with regular updates including sales forecasts, competitive analysis.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV! Job Code: CAM_2021