CYBER SECURITY PRESALES ENGINEER
- In coordination with sales staff, proactively work within resellers to position product line and ensure comprehension of portfolio
- Build visibility with vendors and resellers to create a competitive distribution advantage
- Represent vendor’s product effectively and accurately
- Provide presentation and demonstration to partners of end users if necessary
- Maintain competitive awareness of other vendor products and other distribution activity
- Point of contact for customer inquiries regarding solution designs
- Acceptance and resolution of queries received via ticketing system
- Support sales team with product positioning
- Maintain appropriate vendor certifications to maintain accreditation in line with vendor programs
- Generate and provide customer quotations as requested by the sales staff and business partners
- Solid understanding of the OSI model, of the TCP/IP protocol suite and the relative routing and switching protocols (IP subnetting, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP).
- Confirmed hands-on experience with networking technologies and implementations (TCP/IP, VLANs, IP addressing and subnetting, NAT etc.).
- Knowledge: security & cloud technology (Fortinet, Forcepoint, Kaspersky..)
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Proven working experience in complex security environments with at least one vendor (FORTINET, CISCO,)
- Desirable certifications NSE4, CCNA etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent
- Confirmed writing skills, with an emphasis on deployment guides, how-to-guides, technical enablement materials, and blogs
- Consistent record of learning new technologies, developing domain expertise on new products and solutions with ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical challenges.
- Knowledge of WAF, Email Gateway technologies along with general application and networking technologies
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV at email@example.com (Job Code: CSPE_042022)